First and foremost, we will treat your home as if it was our own. From the planning through to the execution, we will work with care and precision so that your Smart Home installation is as stress-free as possible.
One of our customers’ biggest fears is that an AudioVisual installation will involve ripping up carpets and floorboards and laying down a spaghetti junction of wires. We can assure you it won’t. In most cases we actually simplify existing systems, removing multiple leads so that the result is a tidier solution which is easier to operate.
At In Control we are passionate about adapting technology to people, not the other way around. Our idea of perfection is in finding the right device that you are comfortable with, and is the most convenient for your needs. We believe that life is too short to be complicated so we enjoy creating hassle free home entertainment, giving you maximum freedom to enjoy it.
Therefore a standard home entertainment system will operate from one touch control to operate your TV and all connected equipment so you can enjoy HD quality sound and music streamed throughout your apartment, using one controller and handset.
This will be programmed to:
- Control your set top boxes and media streamers, such as Apple or Amazon TV
- Play internet radio stations through your TV or speakers, or connect your sound system to the controller
- Download our free responsive App for your smart phone or tablet
- Use the astronomical timer to turn on any attached item, including lights, heating and TV (subject to equipment installed)
- Receive text alerts or email should any scenario occur (subject to email subscription)
Add-ons (requiring extra controls) for heating and air-conditioning; home security; mood lighting; blind/curtains and appliances – and even voice control – will also be programmed during the installation.